Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Amen Mark, Amen

Super blogger, Mark Shea says it so well in regards to the disappointment/frustration/anger at Bush's latest nomination for the Supreme Court.

I think this will go down in history as the moment when the pro-life movement finally sez "Go to hell" to Republicans who have played them like fiddles, kept them at arms length, made empty promises and lied them onto the reservation for 25 years.

My last hope is gone. The one thing I held out for, hoping Bush would follow through on his promise to appoint good judges. I know it was a shallow hope and my wife didn't even trust him to do that much. Sadly, she was right. IF you still needed proof that the two parties in DC don't give a damn about the working people, this is it.

Was this Bush's response to all the criticism of Gonzalez when he floated that name as a possible pick?

No comments: