Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'll have to remember these

I love #5 and #2

10 Things Not To Say when asked, 'What? No school today?'
10 'Well normally yes, but this time of year I need help with the planting and ploughing'

9 'Goodness, no!!! I graduated 18 years ago, but thanks for the compliment!'

8 'No, we homeschool. We're just out to pick up a bag of pork rinds and some Mountain Dew, then we gotta hurry home to catch our soaps.'

7 'What?! Where did you guys come from?! Oh my gosh! I thought I told you kids to stay at school! I'm sorry. This happens all the time.' (sigh)

6 'There isn't? Why, you'd think we would have seen more kids out then, don't you?'

5 'We're on a field trip studying human nature's intrusive and assumptive tactics of displaying ignorance and implied superiority. Thanks for the peek!'

4 'On our planet we have different methods of education.' '(Shhh! No, I didn't give it away... keep your antennae down!)'

3 'Oh my goodness! I thought that today was Saturday...come on kids, hurry!'

2 'Noooooope. Me 'n Bubba jes' learns 'em at home. Werks reel good!'
And the number one answer we should NEVER give to the question: "What? No school today?"

1 'What? No Bingo today?'
via Alive and Young

No comments: