Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hmm, di'nt think there was so much to blogging

Found this gem via Slashdot. A nice bit of info for the blog world to note. Many don't affect me, as I haven't seen a dime, nor asked for it, for offering my opinions online. But I may have to look at images and stuff a bit differently.

Blog Law » 12 Important U.S. Laws Every Blogger Needs to Know
While the Internet still retains some of the “wild wild west” feel, increasingly Internet activity, and particular blogging, is being shaped and governed by state and federal laws. For US bloggers in particular, blogging has become a veritable land mine of potential legal issues, and the situation isn’t helped by the fact that the law in this area is constantly in flux. In this article we highlight twelve of the most important US laws when it comes to blogging and provide some simple and straightforward tips for safely navigating them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great link.

The one I didn't realize was re:comments... thinking I might need a TOS somewhere giving notice that I can and will delete comments at my discretion for violating my as-yet unspecified boundaries.

Ha, blogging isn't all that easy when you think about it...