Top 10 Signs That You're Obsessed with Bible Prophecy
10. You use the Left Behind books as devotional reading.Since most rapturists have their theology backwards, I want my bumpersticker to say, "In case of Rapture, I'M STAYING!" I think that comes from one of the great apologists, either Tim Staples or John Martignoni.
9. You get goose bumps when you hear a trumpet.
8. You believe the term "Church Fathers" refers to Hal Lindsey and Tim LaHaye.
7. You believe there is an original Greek and Hebrew text with Scofield's notes.
6. You can name more signs of the times than Commandments.
5. You refuse a tax refund check because the amount comes to $666.
4. Barcode scanners make you nervous.
3. You talk your church into adapting the '60s pop song, "Up, Up, and Away" as a Christian hymn.
2. You never buy green bananas.
1. You always leave the top down on your convertible (or your sunroof open) in case the rapture happens.
Peering intently at every cloud that is hit by sunlight might be another sign you need to come back to this world.