Sunday, April 08, 2007

Alleluia

He is risen!

What a joy we have in our faith.

We took the whole family to Easter Vigil. It is always wonderful watching people come into the Church. There was even one lady who looked to be in her eighties who got baptized. I had to smile at that.

And to the family at Profound Gratitude that swam the Tiber last night, it was so wonderful to finally meeting you. I felt pure joy as I watched you receive our Lord in the Eucharist for the first time.

And you are truly blessed to have such friends as Kid Sister and Red Neck Woman who traveled so far to witness the blessed event. It was nice to meet you both.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pleasure to meet you as well Kale. Truly it was a blessed Easter. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kale; we were pleased to meet you and your precious family.

I have indeed been blessed in the most amazing ways this past year. Kid Sister and RNW both figure in my "conversion" story; I'm hoping to finish it soon.

It is a Godsend to finally be Home.