Saturday, March 31, 2007

Divine connections

A rather profound revelation that Shellie brings up here.

Abide in Me
What a beautiful connection I’d not seen before, how do we abide in Him?

Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. John 15:4 NKJV

He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. John 6:56 NKJV
I am doing the "Understanding the Scriptures" Bible study and these type of connection through the scripture keep coming up. I love learning about how the Old and New Testament are intertwined. I would share some of the profound items, but I would recommend listening to the podcast instead.

1 comment:

Athanasis Contra Mundum said...

That's a really neat connection. I also like how both the Joseph of the Old Testament and the Joseph of the Holy Family both had dreams revealing God's will.