Got this bit of humor via email. Usually I don't even forward emails on, but I guess I must be a lexophile. These made me laugh out loud.
1. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger and bigger, and then it hit me.
2. Police were called to a daycare center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
6. Writing with a broken pencil is pointless.
7. While fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.
15. All the dead batteries were distributed free of charge.
18. A will is a dead giveaway.
more to follow.