Monday, December 17, 2007

Fortunate Perfection

I've been tagged with The Lucky Seven Meme by Bear at The Spirit's Sword. The rules are as follow:

1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself that you think most people don't know.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs

There's a fourth rule which everyone seems to ignore, so I will too.

1) I am currently enjoying that the "We happy few, we band of brothers" speech from the remake of Shakespeare's Henry V is absolutely annoying my wife and daughter. It is a guy's type of speech and I almost have it memorized. Punishment in the form of recited Shakespeare is marvelous.

2) I really like fall. If only for the football.

3) I took both Calculus I and Calculus II twice in college. Even though I was a math wiz in Jr High and early high school.

4) I was into head banging hard rock before I had kids. I still enjoy the heavy beat and bass guitar, but now I cringe when I hear the words.

5) Most of my best ideas for blogging are lost into the wild blue yonder of my mind. How many, who knows, but I get ideas while driving quite often that never come back.

6) I am rather anti-social.

7) I really despise these "personal memes". I don't share too much about myself online. Hence I am not going to tag anyone. If you read this and want to share, go ahead.


No comments: